Spiritual Gifts Assessment
of the Time
1. I relate & measure everything I experience accordingly to God’s Word.
2. Others seem to look to me for advice and help.
3. I’m easily bothered by others’ lack of compassion.
4. I don’t take anything at face value.
5. I can visualize the “big picture” of a major project.
6. When others are in my home I like to wait on them “hand and foot.”
7. I feel compelled to give financially to others.
8. I will speak the truth whether or not it causes hurt feelings.
9. I can organize and delegate people and resources easily.
10. I feel compelled to share knowledge.
11. Discouraged people are often encouraged by my words.
12. I neglect my own work in order to help others.
13. I easily identify tasks that need to get done and do them myself.
14. I enjoy doing little things to help people.
15. My natural tendency is to step up and take control.
16. I cheerfully give time or money, regardless of how much I have to give.
17. I have compassion for all living creatures.
18. I don’t hesitate to give constructive criticism.
19. People see me as a frank and outspoken person.
20. People seem to learn easily from me.
21. I can be described as responsible, charitable, and disciplined.
22. I don’t expect repayment for favors I do for others.
23. Others tell me I’m a good listener.
24. Communicating the facts in a situation is something I do well.
25. I am a task oriented person.
26. I find it easy to maintain an optimistic outlook.
27. I will stand alone on something I believe in strongly.
28. I will not confront others if I feel it may hurt them.
29. I give well above my tithe to the Body of Christ.
30. While I’m frugal in personal spending, I’m often led to give to others.
31. I enjoy research as well as sharing what I find.
32. I am compelled to comfort people who are hurting or suffering.
33. Deadlines challenge me & I usually meet them on time.
34. I can discern the motives of others fairly easily.
35. I find strength from bearing other’s burdens.
36. My use of knowledge may appear prideful.
37. I can create order out of organizational chaos.
38. I volunteer my time and talents to worthwhile causes.
39. I’m moved with compassion to cry with others.
40. I can select the best person for particular tasks.
41. My focus on right and wrong may be read as being judgmental.
42. I enjoy helping others develop a plan of action to deal with their concerns.